This morning Emma and I spent some time together while her mama was at work and her sister was at preschool. We were VERY busy. Love that sweetie and her quick smile.
|Emma selects a book. Freddie is unimpressed.|
|Her favorite was one of Ellie's, a gift from my mama|
and daddy in 2009 (lots of textures in this one).
Besides reading, we managed to do a lot more (I was just too busy playing to take pictures!):
- putting coat on and buttoning it
- unbuttoning coat and taking it off
- admiring boots
- playing monkey see, monkey do
- back rubs
- dancing to Motown tunes
- working a puzzle
- trying out daddy's new chair
- riding a pony
- face timing with Bo, Kate, and Jay