Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Paint It Black


It's been a couple of years since I've scrubbed and added a coat of paint to our outdoor furniture; it was time. Over time, our original set of two chairs, a side table, and glider have been joined by four chairs my parents had. This year, we added a table and four chairs from Sa's house...and they needed way more than just a scrub and a coat of paint! The process has taken days and I've lost count of how many cans of Rustoleum I've used. Still, it's done now and I am glad to have that checked off the list.

our original glider and the four hand-me-down chairs from mama's

almost vintage, our spring chairs and table

the table from Sa's before
the chairs were equally horrendous

so, so, so much better


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Click HERE to jump to the most recent post!