Sunday, February 26, 2017

I love my cousin.

My cousin, Susan, and I have always had a special relationship. We were born six weeks apart and our mamas were closer than close, which meant that she and I spent a lot of our growing up days together.

Yesterday E.W. and I went to Charleston to join the celebration of her youngest son's wedding; we so enjoyed getting to be with that part of our family. Also? Susan looked gorgeous and her dress was amazing.  This morning we spent a couple of hours over breakfast with her and Tommy. Getting that down time with them was priceless and wish we could do it more often.

last night

Oh, and just for fun, I'm also offering evidence of the first time we hung out together.

a summer day, many years ago :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Click HERE to jump to the most recent post!