Thursday, June 30, 2016

The Playhouse

This month I've spent a lot of time and energy on mama's move and then I enjoyed a week at the beach. In the meantime, E.W. has had a little project underway, a space that will give us a lot of storage (I'm excited about having a place for my workbench and tools!) and room for his playhouse aka the dawghouse. When it's done, we'll be able to park cars in the carport again and E.W. will have a great place to grill and chill. The true test will be football season and next year's Tift Green, although I'm sure there will be any number of minor festivals between now and then. Bonus: I think I'm finally going to be able to have a porch swing!

Here are a few pairs of pictures showing the progress between June 1 and June 30:





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Click HERE to jump to the most recent post!