Thursday, November 28, 2013

I don't even know what to say about this Thanksgiving. 

Some things are as they should be. Kate, Jay, and Bo are with his Alabama family; Worth and his crew are with Ashley's family. E.W. and I are thankful that our kids married into families who love them unconditionally and who have become our families as well.

E.W. is spending the day with his folks while I'm with mama (it's her first Thanksgiving without daddy AND her first birthday without him as well). While we'd love to be together, it just seems as if this is the best plan right now. We are thankful for that, too.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were able to be with your mama! We had Mom and Sonny's anniversary last week just before Thanksgiving. I'm sure it's been tough for her but she's been strong! I've been thinking of you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Click HERE to jump to the most recent post!