Monday, October 22, 2012

Shower for Bo

I am beyond thankful for these sweet girls who love our Kate and for everyone who showered her with such generous gifts for Bo! The picture in the center with her laughing made me so happy. The "If you think I'm cute, you should see my dad" bib is perfect; if you've seen THIS, you'll know why. 

10-21-12
I'm proud of Kate for handling the afternoon with perfect grace and certainly much better than I did. When I accepted that I had run out of time to get to the shower, I was still in the process of getting daddy home from the hospital with the medications he needed. The Ugly Cry came into play, right in the aisle at CVS.  Oh, well, at least I was out of town and didn't know anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Click HERE to jump to the most recent post!