Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 in the Home

2012 just might be the year for finally getting some things done (hoping to persevere in this, too). The zone concept worked outside (here and  here), so maybe it will help with the inside, too. I'm hoping that by working in zones, my "ooh, there's something shiny" tendency won't get too out of control and I'll finish one area before starting on another.

This thing will hold
5000 pounds!
Some projects will have to wait for 'fundage' but others just need some time, commitment, and won't require breaking the bank.  I have detailed lists of what needs to be done and have already crossed one biggie off, new shelving in the laundry room for all of my paints, tools, and crafting supplies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Click HERE to jump to the most recent post!