Thursday, June 23, 2011

In Between


The Junebug beach trip was fun but I did suffer a still-lingering tent-related injury at the end of the week (and no one wants to hear about that.....so).  At least it was for a good cause; the tent is the best thing ever on the beach and I never plan to be without (plus my beach chair and Kindle!).

In the time between then and now, there's been work, book club, our 36th anniversary, and a birthday celebration for Sa, so we've not been slacking in the keeping busy department.

However. 

The next few days are going to bring something even better.

Our grandchildren are moving to Georgia!  Oh, they're bringing Worth and Ashley with them and that's a bonus, but I have to tell you, Emma and Ellie have four very happy grandparents.  

And you know I'll have more to say about all of this later on... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Click HERE to jump to the most recent post!