Friday, December 31, 2010

12.31.10

Better late than never!  Our Christmas Day was this morning and best thing?  Lots of loved ones. My folks and Jay all arrived safely yesterday and with the addition of Sa and Gramps this morning, we had a full and happy house.

My babies. Ha.

My sweet parents.

Worth's digging his new grill cover.

Ellie can't wait to try out
her new tailgate chair from Auntie Kate.

Gotta try it out.

New jeans, also from Auntie Kate.

A Sponge Bob snuggie. Yes, from Auntie Kate.

When the dust settled, E.W. and I began getting ready to ring in the new year in our usual style. When I looked back at photos from last year, I realized there was no need to even get my camera out for tonight's gathering. Same folks (with the addition of the Womacks - yay), same menu, and well, same everything.  We did review our predictions for 2010 and some were eerily accurate and some, shockingly enough, were off the wall.  Imagine that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Click HERE to jump to the most recent post!